In fact, effective talent attraction strategies are rooted in a comprehensive and realistic view of the local IT market.
Your Local IT Labour Market Expert
We provide insight into where the top IT professionals are, what they earn, when they are available and what it takes to attract and retain them, helping you capture their attention and compel them to work for you over your competitors. We understand that there are many factors driving the supply and demand for IT professionals in your local labour market. Market analytics are an integral and foundational stage of our proprietary quality process.
Our relationships with IT workforce, in tandem with our proprietary research and local market knowledge, enable us to offer educated insight into local IT labour market trends. These relationships also position us to consult with our clients on the most effective talent acquisition strategies—those that will quickly and effectively attract the best IT professionals with the most hard-to-find skill sets.
Effective Workforce Planning
As your local IT labour market expert partner, we can do more than just fill your open positions—we can help you with many aspects of workforce planning, including:
- Reviewing, updating and aligning IT workforce strategy with IT and business goals
- Conducting comparative delivery model analysis to determine the appropriate workforce models needed to achieve your goals
- Conducting comparative market analysis so you can consider your resource planning options across multiple markets
- Performing local industry employment analysis so you know which industries are adding or eliminating jobs in the markets where you do business
- Analysing IT skill set employment so you can understand actual and relative measures of local talent supply
- Providing insight into local and national wages so you can identify opportunities and risks, relative to compensation
- Identifying IT and business skill gaps by conducting skills inventory
- Developing needed IT and business skills through education and training
- Identifying IT project-based workforce needs for the short and long term
- Determining appropriate IT staffing levels for the short and long term
- Developing IT talent pipelines and strategies to ensure needs are met
- Connecting you with other local contacts who have implemented similar technologies so you can learn best practices as you develop your project and resource plans
- Evaluating your Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to ensure you can effectively attract and retain the top IT professionals